Offsite SEO Executive
Date Posted: 22nd July 2014
The Deepblue Agency are seeking a Offsite SEO Executive to join their growing team.
After steadily improving our SEO client base over a number of years we would like to expand our SEO team further with the right candidate.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to write reasonable copy and articles (For checking and revision)
- Creative Link Building and Online Marketing techniques.
- Good Excel skills / spreadsheet skills
- A good understanding Google Analytics / Webmaster Tools
- A good basic understanding of SEO techniques and best practice
- Knowledge of on and off page SEO
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
Other Helpful Skills:
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Some knowledge of Servers and Hosting
- Ability to perform ftp uploads
- Ability to set up Blogs and WordPress sites
- Previous expereince with Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with looking yo develop themselves in a company that is going places.
Junior PHP Web Developer
Date Posted: 22nd July 2014
Deepblue-digital are looking for a junior PHP developer to work on various and varied web design projects from startup business through to high end large projects.
You will need to:
- Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website packages.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches
- Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved layout
- Make amends to websites.
- Understanding of Plesk & Domains.
- A good understanding of the Adobe Suite, including Adobe Fireworks.
- Expereience of WordPress is preferred but not essential
Further tasks may include but are not vital:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Understanding of OpenCart/Magento
Deepblue-digital and DTH Advertising are looking for a junior designer interested in all aspects of graphic design and web design.
Based on Street Lane in Leeds. Initially we are looking to someone for work placement/work experience or freelance dependant on skill level to see how well they fit into the team.
This would be with a view to a permanent position eventually, to complement and aide our existing designers. You would be working in a busy studio, able to hop from job to job as required.
The majority of work would be retail based for the likes of Sony Centres, although there is a wide variety of other work including web design.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply in the first instance with your CV and portfolio samples. Attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to learn are prime.
Ideally the suitable candidate will have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Quark. Adobe InDesign would be advantageous.
If you wish to ring to discuss further, please use the numbers below.
If you wish to apply, or wish to contact us regarding future opportunities, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org