The future of SEO lies in creativity don’t let it be the weakest link in your marketing.
A larger percentage of businesses are now trading online and beginning to understand the benefits of quality SEO and digital marketing, properly measured with an indication of return on investment.
Many companies are now able to offer basic SEO at a good price. A small percentage of these companies are able to show how this translates to turnover and profit. An even smaller percentage are beginning to use creativity, interesting concepts and ideas to make their SEO stand out from the crowd.
As a digital marketing company here at the Deepblue Agency, we like to involve creativity in all our SEO campaigns and one great way to do this is by using Infographics.
Infographics are statistical and factual representations of information displayed using often colourful and graphical images. If done correctly a good infographic can entertain and inform at the same time causing interested parties to pass on to one another with a reference back to your website or Blog, creating links and traffic.
Here is a good example of an Infographic by Coca Cola introducing the new pocket size bottles, which are smaller than the standard 500ml bottles:
Some good reasons to use Infographics:
- They are a much more appealing way of introducing new products to the market.
- For linkbuilding campaigns, send something worthy of sharing amongst social media sites and blogs – an effective way to build natural links.
- Show off your graphic design skills and appeal to a younger audience and your future customers.
- Get those facts across in a way that people are more likely to absorb!
- Improve your click through rate (CTR).
Click here to see how the Deepblue Agency can help your business.