How Deepblue can help you with Google Places for business…
The online marketing landscape continues to evolve at an extraordinary pace and keeping on top of Google’s latest changes is key to success. The question is are you making the most of latest opportunities and in particular do you have a Google Places page for your business?
Why would your business benefit from a Google Places page?
Creating a Google Place Page is essential for your business as it gives you the potential to market your services to a huge audience in new and intuitive ways. Here at Deepblue we understand all the aspects of Goolge’s platforms and we think these are the most relevant benefits for business:
- Google Places for Business helps your business to get online, get closer to your customers and be found in Google Searches.
- Are research tells us that the majority of consumers search for local businesses online and a Google Places page means you will show up in a Google Search along with a business listing as well as a map of your location.
- If Deepblue sets up your Google Places page we will make sure that the right information about your company will appear across the web and improve your local visability.
- With a comprehensive understanding of modern marketing we can safely say that a Google Places page is one of the best ways to market your business in a cost effective, creative and informative way.
- Deepblue can make your Google Places page become a brand hub allowing you to understand customer feedback and respond to reviews as the official business owner.
- If you don’t already have a website then Deepblue can make a Google Places page that is a great alternative and will be seen by millions.
How much will it cost?
For less than £300 Deepblue will set up a Google Places business page with the option of running it for you in the optimum way.
Where do we go from here?
Take advantage of Deepblue’s expertise and the power of Google by contacting us to find out exactly how we can help your business grow with a Google Places page.