Nowadays there’s an App for everything. Have you jumped on board?
There are over 1 million Apps available on the Apple Store and Android Market, and this figure is growing rapidly.
There are many advantages of having an App for your business, and we think these are just a few:
- Many smartphone users browse through the App market, and an App will attract new customers and strengthen your customer base.
- It will enhance the loyalty of existing customers, as they can use your App for future interaction.
- Apps can be used as a marketing tool, as it will hold information about your company and services. It allows you to promote your company on one of the highest platforms.
Do you know the different types of Apps available?
- Native App – This is entirely self contained, which makes use of your device’s core functions: for instance accessing contact lists. The App is distributed via either the App Store (for Apple) or Google Marketplace (for Android).
- Mobile Version – This displays your website’s information in a mobile friendly way using your device’s web browser. Unlike the Native App, this option cannot access your device’s core functions.
- Web Application – This is a piece of software that runs in a web browser. For instance, Google Docs’ spreadsheet replicates Microsoft Excel, but in a web browser.
- Facebook App – This is an interactive bolt-on to your Facebook page, with the idea of increasing your ‘Likes’ and brand recognition.
The Deepblue Agency has extended their range of services to now include App development, and whatever your budget we can produce the App that’s right for you and your business.
Take a look at the Native App we developed for Interview Bites:
Click below to discover our latest range of services, or if you would like to further discuss App Development contact us on 0113 288 8522.